This is not a blog....

Baby Scream…what is all about?

I have this thing called "Baby Scream" I recorded a few albums, played in a lot of places, met some nice people, met some other kind of people. I want to write as many songs as I can. I'm a Cheap Trick fan, I love : The Beatles, Badfinger, Big Star, The Jayhawks, Teenage Fanclub, Jellyfish, 10cc, Enuff Z Nuff, The Replacements, Soul Asylum, T.Rex...... I like guitars.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Back to high school

Well, I always wanted to go back to high school for a little while, never thought I was going to do it like this though....
I'm gonna be playing some of my songs at " Culver City High School " in Los Angeles this next friday, I hope not to be a a bad example for kids......

Playing San Diego's International Powerpop Overthrow was really nice, a lot of great bands and I loved The Bobbleheads!

Here's my own little version of "Even Here We Are" by Paul Westerberg....



And also, Steve from www.absolutepowerpop.blogspot.com said this about Ups And Downs :

Ups and Downs, is a melodic treat that fans of Teenage Fanclub, The Pernice Brothers and Big Star will enjoy. The gorgeous "Away" opens, reminding me of Cotton Mather's "Baby Freeze Queen", and it's followed by the midtempo "Suddenly", which out-TFs Teenage Fanclub. Just to show they aren't exclusively "soft", Mazzola & Co. rock out on the raucous "Everyday (I Die a Little Bit)", but "Morning Light" and "World from Outside" reinforce their melodic bonafides. They close with a cover - a nice version of The Replacements' "Skyway".

No comments: