This is not a blog....

Baby Scream…what is all about?

I have this thing called "Baby Scream" I recorded a few albums, played in a lot of places, met some nice people, met some other kind of people. I want to write as many songs as I can. I'm a Cheap Trick fan, I love : The Beatles, Badfinger, Big Star, The Jayhawks, Teenage Fanclub, Jellyfish, 10cc, Enuff Z Nuff, The Replacements, Soul Asylum, T.Rex...... I like guitars.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Amoeba - What's In My Bag?

How awesome is this?!
A few weeks ago in San Fran, I did the famous " What's In My Bag? " thing with my friends in Amoeba (basically, they gave me some money to buy cool stuff and talk about it.)
This is the best record store on the face of the planet, and they are going to be selling Baby Scream cds (well, at least they will try to do it...)



http://www.amoeba.com/whats-in-my-bag/index.html#/detail/2010-12-28_juan-mazzola

This week's customers : Elvira, Yo La Tengo and Krist Novoselic (Nirvana)....NOT BAD!

No comments: