This is not a blog....

Baby Scream…what is all about?

I have this thing called "Baby Scream" I recorded a few albums, played in a lot of places, met some nice people, met some other kind of people. I want to write as many songs as I can. I'm a Cheap Trick fan, I love : The Beatles, Badfinger, Big Star, The Jayhawks, Teenage Fanclub, Jellyfish, 10cc, Enuff Z Nuff, The Replacements, Soul Asylum, T.Rex...... I like guitars.

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

More new songs, Pop For Export gig, new interview.....

So we uploaded more new songs :

Pieces Of Me :

Aching Eyes :

Stay Forever, My Love :

Flirting With Disaster / Beatles Medley :

A few weeks ago I played another Pop For Export gig (Eternal Sunday Records) at The Cavern (Buenos Aires) in Argentina. Check this out, you can watch the show here, starting at 01:02 pretty cool.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/36270123

Also I did a really nice interview with my good friend Baz Gennard from the U.K. for his Sinister Angels Realm blog :

http://sinisterangelsrealm.blogspot.com.ar/2013/07/baby-scream-interview-2013.html?spref=fb

No comments: