This is not a blog....

Baby Scream…what is all about?

I have this thing called "Baby Scream" I recorded a few albums, played in a lot of places, met some nice people, met some other kind of people. I want to write as many songs as I can. I'm a Cheap Trick fan, I love : The Beatles, Badfinger, Big Star, The Jayhawks, Teenage Fanclub, Jellyfish, 10cc, Enuff Z Nuff, The Replacements, Soul Asylum, T.Rex...... I like guitars.

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Brazil, Greatest Failures, Aching Eyes, Xmas....

I will be doing an acoustic mini tour in Brazil next week! Thanks to the one and only Sergio Dias from http://zboponline.blogspot.com.br/....

The Indie Folks guys did the "Aching Eyes" video for us.

It features my beautiful friend Leila Fernandez

Also, "Greatest Failures" is now available from every digital music store

Same as the new single : Xmas (All Pain Is Left Behind)

Listen to it!

btw, here's Baz Gennard's point of view about "Greatest Failures"

http://sinisterangelsrealm.blogspot.com.ar/2013/11/baby-scream-greatest-failures-2013.html?spref=fb

No comments: