This is not a blog....

Baby Scream…what is all about?

I have this thing called "Baby Scream" I recorded a few albums, played in a lot of places, met some nice people, met some other kind of people. I want to write as many songs as I can. I'm a Cheap Trick fan, I love : The Beatles, Badfinger, Big Star, The Jayhawks, Teenage Fanclub, Jellyfish, 10cc, Enuff Z Nuff, The Replacements, Soul Asylum, T.Rex...... I like guitars.

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Music Out There.

There is a great site called "Music Out There" and today Baby Scream is band of the day.
Thanks Kimmie for helping me here!

Photobucket

Nominated by Kimmie who wrote: “I would like to nominate "Baby Scream" for band of the day. Baby Scream was formed in 2001 by Juan, a very much gifted singer song writer whose songs are deeply emotional and touches one's heart and soul. Juan also has unassuming great personality as well.”

For more info follow the links :

www.musicoutthere.com

www.myspace.com/music_out_there

No comments: